Join Login
Building ForumIncreasing Home Value

Hampton Style when far from beach-Yes or No?

Page 1 of 1
Hello,
I bought a land recently and I am searching for a style for my future home. After visiting many display homes, I fell in 😍 with Hampton style. I like hampton style facade, kitchen, flooring, etc, but not sure if it is a good choice for homes not close to beach, ( 1.5 hr away from beach). I am also concerned that the cost goes up like 10-15% due to upgardes (I chose Metricon and their price is already expensive). I want to build a home that can be sold quickly and with good price, does anyone know how popular is hampton style and if people are willing to pay extra for Hampton?
🙏 for your help.
Personally I'm not a huge fan of hampton style houses myself, but they do seem popular in the suburb I am in. I see quite a few new builds in the hampton style.

If you like the style yourself and your going to live in it for a long time, I say go for it.
Related
22/02/2024
Latch too far from the frame to grab

Windows & Doors

The OP has gone The latch and striker are definitely not aligned but there was no point trying to help the OP understand that. Hence the reason they are no longer with us.

5/02/2024
Provincial style hone external colours

Building A New House

The Dulux colour consultants are awesome. If you show them the photos they should be able to figure it out for you straight away

You are here
Building ForumIncreasing Home Value
Home
Pros
Forum