Join Login
Building ForumIncreasing Home Value

LED Downlights

Page 2 of 2
So are we looking at roughly $60 per LED Downlight to be installed by the project builder (including the batten + LED light bulb)?
That's a really good price. If that's a supplied & installed price tag, then you're all good. Just make sure they're giving you a good brand, go on the net & lookup reviews for them before you sign for them. We've had them now for 1&1/2 yrs & we're so happy with them, just make sure they're LEDs not hallogens.
Nice post!
Beverly_8
Nice post!

What exactly was it you liked about it that you felt so keen to say so three months later?
On this forum, people can voice their opinion, whether it be 3 hr3, 3 days or even 3 months. I didn't know their was an "expiry date" to comment
springtime
On this forum, people can voice their opinion, whether it be 3 hr3, 3 days or even 3 months. I didn't know their was an "expiry date" to comment

I was just joking and I don't expect an answer. Adding something useful to a thread later is one thing, posting a simplistic or nonsensical reply on an old thread is another. SPAM ALERT! Check the poster's other post.

What I like about this forum is its so rare it almost goes unnoticed when it happens. I belong to some forums where its gotten so out of hand good people give up and leave.
The first post is often a friendly innocent "nice post" or "great info" to test the waters and then the advertising starts. Best to send a message that we're onto you before they ruin the forum.

While we're talking about the forum, another thing I like is the genuine industry members on it. I belong to some forums where professional posters never post anything except "that's a great question, come to my website to get the answer". The industry members here from what I've seen are a friendly helpful lot.
Related
You are here
Building ForumIncreasing Home Value
Home
Pros
Forum