Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Footings pricing

Page 1 of 1
How would anyone calculate total cost for the concrete footings?

Obviously, the variables I am already aware of are the amount required (and cost) of 25MpA concrete, cost of reo and cost of concrete pump.

How much should I be expecting to pay for the concreter labor for steel fixing and vibrating the concrete (I am I correct is that only vibration will be required after pumping)?

Also, does it make sense any sense to pour footings for all the future retaining walls at the same time (retaining walls themselves can be done later during landscaping)?

Thanks
Trench mesh & vibration is thrown into the labour price
Team size will depend on m3/hr.....footings generally 3 + 2 with pump
If Possible pour footings all at once hth
So I should I be arranging a separate team of concreters to do trench meshes first and then vibration on the pour day?

My understanding is that when I am ordering the pump they generally provide two pump operators, but they will only do the pouring and won't be vibrating.
alexp79
Yes split the process, for footings some prefer to put down the mesh
on the day of the pour.. mistakes that can't be rectified easily & quickly
are covered over and you are no wiser!
Concretors can take a lot of shortcuts , get your engineer to inspect & Issue certificate,
put the concreters on notice that concrete trucks will be sent back to the depot, at their expense
if there are hold ups.
What sort of pump, line (requires more handliers) or boom (Driver & operator), pump capacity?
Thanks a lot!
Related
You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum