Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Bricklayer in North-West Sydney

Page 1 of 1
I'm after recommendations for a Bricklayer in the Hills District of Sydney. First I need an engaged brick pier done then down the track the bricklaying for the extension. Anyone know of anyone? would rather go with someone that is recommended.
Hi I know it has been a few months since your original post but just wondering if you had any luck with a recommendation or finding a bricklayer to do your job? I am also in the Hills District and in need of a recommendation for bricklayer for very similar work. Would you have someone you would recommend? Or anyone else who may have a recommendation?

Thanks!
Related
21/05/2023
Knock down semi, inner west Sydney

Building A New House

Hi I live in a 100yr old semi and my neighbour added an additional floor last yr and our architect has advised that we can knock down our semi and build a free-standing…

2/04/2024
Building a flame zone house in West Pymble on a steep site

Building A New House

Hi All It has been a few weeks since my last update. The build has been progressing well. No major issues to report. The scaffolding was dropped today, gyprock will be…

6/12/2023
Skylight facing west, sufficient light in mornings?

General Discussion

It might be a bit darker in the mornings but the light is still light, so you should be getting it. Similar to what you see from your western windows

You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum