Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Structural insulated panel (SIP) supplier or designer in QLD

Page 1 of 1
I'm planning to build a house in a C4 wind rated area in QLD central coast and I want to use SIPs for both the walls and the roof - preferably SIPs that reduce or eliminate the need for external and internal finishing.
Can anyone recommend a SIP supplier in QLD who is happy to deal with a residential house owner/builder ?
Can anyone recommend a house designer in QLD who has experience in using SIPs ?
(I may have started this is the wrong forum so mods please delete the other (in Building a New House). Ta)
AFAIK, which isn't much, you can't have all 3 objectives in one product.
If you search H1 for the author "efficient design" you'll see he has been involved in QLD developing and improving structural MgO SIPs, I think from memory in conjunction with Superior Panels.
Thanks tezzab. I don't think Superior panels exist any more or if they do they are not interested in people using their products.
I emailed them an enquiry a few days ago but they have not responded. I also note that the "efficient design" guy has not posted since April last year. All seems suspicious to me.
The system that efficient design is developing is still underway. The majority of his posts aren't here, but on a more technical forum site. ata.org.au

His last post there was about a month ago.
http://www.ata.org.au/forums/profile/13783
I may have led you up that garden path, with superior panels, but that was earlier on it seems, now you can try.
http://www.superiorwalls.com.au
Hi gommeqld.....this is Superior Walls. www.superiorwalls.com.au
Please send me an email with contact details to the above website. I don't believe I have received an email from you in the past?????....
The Superior Wall SIP system has been developed by Superior Panels who are still well & truly in business.
Hey tezz.....many thanks for posting to this query.....much appreciated: Steve
Related
26/01/2024
Precast Insulated Walls vs ICF

Building A New House

Good questions but the best answer will be obtained by visiting (ie: interviewing) a couple of house designers and/or builders and ask them. You may find it challenging to…

2/09/2023
Architect vs designer vs builder

Renovation + Home Improvement

Your build is relatively simple, I believe your job can be easily done by a good building designer, you really do not need to pay for the architect. Remember, architect's…

You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum