Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

OB in SA

Page 43 of 52
Hombre's dad has finished all the architraves, to be painted before putting them back on. This is our linen cupboard.

Hombre has finished tiling. Grouting to go yet.
Entrance from the garage. He will concrete the rebate to make a step.

Our bowling alley. Lol! ie Pantry

We will be using Soft Apparition for the trims of our Iced Violet walls instead of double strength Iced Violet.

Plumber hopefully to come back this week to fit out the rest of the bathroom and laundry. Will make it easier to grout the floors when all the plumbing stuff are installed.

Hombre's dad's been painting our architraves today.

Chucked in our cooktop to see how it will look. Cannot wait to have it properly installed.

Exciting times!!! Love your stove
AKB
Exciting times!!! Love your stove

Every little thing counts...

The step from/to the garage was bricked instead of using concrete. Hombre to tile.

Step

Plumber is in the house today. Hombre sent me a couple of photos of the bath. Cannot wait to see the rest when I get home.

Waterfall spout for the bath (To be honest, I preferred the swivel spout that matches the tap cos I don't want something in the way but Hombre put his foot down for this one). Not bad, something different

Wall-mounted taps installed for our ensuite.

Wow bath tonight?
AKB
Wow bath tonight?

I haven't even thought of that AKB. Haha. But now that you mentioned it, hmmm why not.

P.S. Home now. The bath is not set so will have to wait to have one.

Love our white and chrome taps.

Love our pop down plugs

Shower in the main bathroom

Shower in the ensuite. The handheld yet to be installed. I wasn't home and plumber wants to make sure I am happy with the height.

Vanity and loo for the 3-way bathroom installed.

Stone and sink put together for the 3-way bathroom. Will be installed when plumber comes back next week

I freaking love our bath! Looks short in the photo but is massive/long in person.

Laundry sink installed.

Plumber to finish off fitout next week + install our evacuated tube solar electric boosted hot water by Thermann 315L

Hombre to grout floor this weekend and skirtings finished so we can have carpet installed by next week.

Door frames and architraves done courtesy of Hombre's dad. Just need another coat of paint.

My office window

Hombre doing overtime painting the skirtings. The dark ones, Tasman Blue colour are for our home theatre. The lighter is the July Sky double strength, lightest is the Soft Apparition.

Oh my, that bath.. I would be in it for hours!! I hope you have some lovely scented bubbles to add to it whilst it's filling up! I'm a huge, soak in the bath, fan!

It's all looking lovely
Thank you Marshall and AKB.

The bath fits Hombre who's 6'1" without bending his legs so it is massive. Not that he would be there a lot. Lol! But just nice that if he wants to, he will be comfortable. Will definitely have to find some nice bath scents.

Cannot wait to do washing inside this laundry. We currently use my old washing machine that's sitting outside the shed with just a tarp over it.
And a dryer that's inside the shed. Also, excited about not putting soap every time with the i-Dos.

And yep, Ikea's octopuses are my thing. Functional, sturdy & fold away neatly.

Didn't realise that our laundry tap has also been installed

Wow I just looked up the washing machine .......jealous!!!!
Ohhh stop, you're killing me

Related
You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum