Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Perth NOR OB on 5 Acres - Kitchen and Pool :-)

Page 86 of 91

New WIR built and access to the bathroom from our old master bedroom in the original section of the house

Jetmaster firebox installed in fireplace
All happening! The pool is massive!

awesome!! Bring on summer with that dreamy pool!
My sparky is still off sick
my cabinet maker is still working on the kitchen - but I've started to move in

Looking great! Have you cooked in there yet or sparky appearance still needed?

If using the thermomix and sandwich maker counts
Ohhh dreamy kitchen!
Oh I love your kitchen! Nice! Have your bathtubs gone in yet?
Not the same one as you - we moved into our new bedroom and ensuite about 15 months ago. Photobucket wants to charge me $365 to access my old photos

Ensuite

Boy's bathroom

Master Bedroom

AKB
Not the same one as you - we moved into our new bedroom and ensuite about 15 months ago. Photobucket wants to charge me $365 to access my old photos

Ensuite

Boy's bathroom

Master Bedroom

Oh la la I love this one too! Lovely bathroom! Don't show me more I'm too indecisive as it is!! 😂😂 you have great taste, everything is so open and beautiful!
Thanks Abuild the other bathroom is being plastered next week so fingers crossed it won't be too long and I can show you the other bath insitu
your house is going to be a master piece
Hi AKB.

Amazing house you are building!! Loved following your build

Who did you go through for you pool and would you recommend them? I know u haven't finished the pool build as yet so it's probably hard to give a proper answer.

Can't find a lot of reviews on concrete pools in Perth, so any info you can pass on would be great

Cheers
Hi Lukbon

Thanks

We are owner building our pool so got out draftee to draw up the plans, our engineer to do the engineering. Our concreter and brickie has done the brick work to date.

We are doing a liner pool - (concrete floor etc) we are going through ABW liners in neerabup for Liners, pumps etc - I have to say they have been amazing and helpful to date.

Good luck
How exciting!

I went off to google liner pools.
They look great! I cant wait to see your pool come together. What do you think your ETA is?

Are you happy you've chosen the OB route? Do you think the saving is worth it?
I think we will come at under $100k. For a pool that size I shudder to think how much it would have cost. We had a 60,000 litre liner pool in that area previously and just to get it 'reconditioned' cost us $15k (that was 4 years before we pulled it out to build the extension)

I think pools are like weddings there appears to be a 'special tax' 😂

Plastering finished in the original bedroom wing of the house
Gosh it looks big!
Related
5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum