Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Scaffolding Recommendations - Sydney

Page 1 of 1
Hi All

Anyone got any recommendations for a scaffolding company in Sydney? We need it around the whole of our build - double height...

Cheers!

Lucy
We've been using F & M Scaffolding. Seem to do a reasonable job. Cost was approx $10k for a two story house for five weeks.
Hi,
I used ??? scaffolding (cant find the business cards they left). I had approx 70 lineal metres at 6m high. Was significantly less than 10k. Call Freddie on 0410606971.

If I find the card i will post the business name as Freddie can be hard to catch on the phone. Tell him Shane from lithgow referred you.
We had another quote for 13k from another group so perhaps our job was a little more complicated with the uneven ground and multiple levels. Remember as an owner builder you are the principal contractor so are liable if there are any stuff ups so make sure they are reputable.
donR
We had another quote for 13k from another group so perhaps our job was a little more complicated with the uneven ground and multiple levels. Remember as an owner builder you are the principal contractor so are liable if there are any stuff ups so make sure they are reputable.

Scav tags and white cards from a reputable company so all good from my end. I had a quote that was 40% higher than what i paid. i suspect most of the time it is an ebb and tide thing with how much work (and therefore scaffold) they have.

Remember too that i am 2hrs from Sydney. So mine included travel. And included three or four level changes.

BTW I am aware of my obligations as an OB, and operate a safe site.
Ummm... bit late guys - but thanks anyway!

I got 4 quotes & we ended up going with Trojan - They are very professional & really worked to get us a good quote. Very variable quotes though - up to $14,000 (our quote is much lower - judging by your feedback we got a good price, so that is reassuring
).
Related
18/01/2024
Scaffolding extending over my property

General Discussion

Ask for some kickplate to be added and also for tradies to be requested to use lanyards on tools on that side of the building. Be respectful and have the discussion…

18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

30/06/2023
Looking for house plans improvement recommendations

General Discussion

Really tight at the top of the stairs- how to get furniture into those rooms? Study books - does anyone really use them these days? Large storage closet would be more functional.

You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum