Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Roofind questions

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

First post and hoping for some input from my fellow 'Home-oners'.

We are currently renovating and extending a recently purchased post war home and were asking for roofing options.

We were looking at monument in Colourbond at a price point of $32,000 including the roof plumbing.

We feel that maybe Monier Cambridge Soho would be a good look with cream weatherboards, its a cheaper option at $13,000 plus the roof plumbing.

Any thoughts on what you would prefer? Any feedback or options.

It’s sad to see you’ve had no responses.

Have you made a selection yet?
What's sad, is in the last 3 months since posting colorbond roofing keeps going up in price and it's now on the short supply list.
OT instead of focusing on Architecural Iso Images only. make sure you have quantities /Data and costs
Builders/Trades are crunching renos big time... as you'll get bugger all for half a mil in perth. Badluck
C'mon man, thats not at all helpful.
You are right, the designer should have given the client a coloured rendered Image with material options first, before they get the $ticker$hock
(humour)
Related
22/05/2023
Bedroom Windows questions

Building A New House

Personally, considering your layout (study/work desks in bedrooms), I don't think you have any other option but to leave NW windows and make them as big as possible e.g.…

23/05/2023
Demolition Questions

Building A New House

We had this happen to us last year and got charged a variation. Try and give away as much as you can that is usable to charity otherwise if you are in Sydney I have a…

7/07/2023
Retaining wall questions

Landscape & Garden Design

Not sure what council area you are in. Some LGA's allow zero lot retaining walls. This usually occurs in greenfield developments but not often in established areas. You…

You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum