Join Login
Building ForumEco Living

Rainwater collection - questions??

Page 2 of 2
Hey thanks Boosta, will having a good read now. I found the super diverter to be an excellent idea and think could use it on the dead side of the house but not on the garden side (just for looks). The idea of two tanks was to have the smaller tank as the "clean" tank (need eliminated with all supadiverters but I won't have this).

Another question for the low restriction inlet the inlet needs to optioned on the tank when purchasing?
the low restriction inlet needs to be optioned hence the reason why I went with a colourbond steel tank (suspect you can't do with Poly as most will have a drain valve and outlet for pump but all not situated at 100mm from base as recommended) as it was manufactured to my specs.

The two tanks is a preference, I just don't have the "space".

FYI, the "horizontal" pipes for the supadiverta for mine starts from 25mm (furthest from tank) to 40mm before merging into 50mm for the 50mm inlet.
Thanks so much boosta!
I have to say thanks again to Dennis, who gave me so much help and explained things when I just couldn't get it.
So what do you think?

If the image was provided by Dennis, I will go with it.
That would be a no brainer, but no I drew the diagram from all the info available in home one from various threads heavily supported by H2O!
I got excited thought Dennis had responded, anyone see how this set up could be improved or if it's okay at all?
Related
23/05/2023
Rainwater Tank not filling

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

But if it is a ground level open pit, then it is not a charged system. No surprises there. The pipes have obviously been altered and there would be a reason for this.…

13/02/2024
Charged Rainwater System Design

General Discussion

Once you know the basics, the rest is easy. Read my post in the thread linked below. viewtopic.php?p=1919271#p1919271

1/10/2023
Queries on Rainwater Harvesting

General Discussion

There is a whole lot more to know than just the answers you seek but they are a good start. Overflow outlets have a mosquito proof mesh. These…

You are here
Building ForumEco Living
Home
Pros
Forum