Join Login
Building ForumEco Living

Solar Panels Instead Roof Tiles - Experiences?

Page 2 of 2
So what is their cost like?
I was quoted 3 prices but $550 psm for solar package which included Eclipse roof + 160Wp solar PV + pre-heated hot water + Eclipse roof battens. I honestly didn't even look at it yet knowing that price is that high. We might not have enough roof space to even consider it once our final plan is locked in.
And it didn't include install, gst or delivery!
Yes, they have quoted me the same:

$550.- per sqm ($100 to $120 per sqm returned after installation) * for Eclipse Solar (Eclipse roof + 160Wp solar PV + pre-heated hot water + Eclipse roof battens)
- $120.- per sqm for Eclipse flush (Eclipse roof + Eclipse roof battens)
- $300.- per sqm for Eclipse Thermo (Eclipse roof + hot water + Eclipse roof battens), for pool heating / in-floor heating, etc.
I'm getting 1.5kw solar tiles with a Fronius symo on my west facing front roof profile.

GLO
I'm getting 1.5kw solar tiles with a Fronius symo on my west facing front roof profile.

How much did it cost? Have you got them installed?
rantapawan
GLO

How much did it cost? Have you got them installed?

My upgraded Wisdom Home package I opted for the $7950 1.5kw Bristile (33x 45w)solar tile package with Fronius inverter.

I added 4 extra solar tiles to make it 1.665kw. (45w tiles) @$1572.

So total solar tile bundle cost $9522.

I later added 8.4kw LG Neon2 350w black panels with Enphase IQ7+ micro inverters. (1.05kw East and 7.35kw on the north aspect)
Related
4/10/2023
Sikaflex Pro instead of Window Flashing?

Renovation + Home Improvement

AFAIK, flashing is a minimum standard. Out of curiosity is your window glass stamped with AS requirements in any of the corners of each pane? Im almost certan if theyre…

7/01/2024
What have been your experiences with building inspections?

Building A New House

You have mandatory building inspections and privately engaged building inspections. The difference between the two comes down to inspecting the building so it's safe and…

22/01/2024
Installing laminate panels on concrete ceiling

General Discussion

Hello - we were hoping to apply laminate click lock panels to our concrete ceiling, but not too sure how to go about attaching the panels to the concrete. Any idea what…

You are here
Building ForumEco Living
Home
Pros
Forum