Join Login
Building ForumHome Theatre & Automation

Home Theatre Installation with a Project Builder

Page 1 of 1
Hey gang,

This'll be my first question, so please forgive me if my searching didn't already find the answer.
I'm currently investigating my build options for my new house, but I'm tending towards one of the project builders and one of their existing home designs.

What I'm unsure about is how much access third-party contractors are able to get during the build process. More specifically, how difficult is it to engage a home theatre installation company to install all the wiring and components for HT during the build process?

Ta,
Avi
Hi Avi.

It depends on the builder as to how easy they want to make it, but Matt and I have done quite a few "pre-wires" for smaller and larger 'project homes' as they were going up, even for some of the members of this forum.
Related
29/03/2024
Project home builder with attached granny flat

Building A New House

Hi all, Been browsing project builders' website and saw Masterton with attached granny flat design Seeing bad reviews from masterton in this website/facebook, does…

15/01/2024
Project builder - value for money

General Discussion

As a tradesmen get a private inspector although I don't think there worth it in their profession themselves the reminder they serve to the tradesmen doing the work is…

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

You are here
Building ForumHome Theatre & Automation
Home
Pros
Forum