Join Login
Building ForumHome Theatre & Automation

Data Cablers

Page 1 of 1
just a heads up to everyone I'm putting together a list of cablers in other cities/ areas so if anyone is seeking a cabler I can send you their info
Pugs
just a heads up to everyone I'm putting together a list of cablers in other cities/ areas so if anyone is seeking a cabler I can send you their info

Hey Pugs, will appreciate if you can send this list over (pm).

Cheers,
Ameya
still waiting on cablers to contact me so yeah might be a couple of weeks
Thanks Pugs....

I will be comparing the prices offered by the cablers and that offered from my builder ... anyways I have enough time as our electrical appointment is some time away..
great!!! that will be very helpful
fantastic!!
will i thougth other cablers would jump at the chnace for more work but I'm not getting much contact from others..
Pugs
will i thougth other cablers would jump at the chnace for more work but I'm not getting much contact from others..

G'day Pugs,
Don't be put off by the fact that no other cablers have responded to your thread yet. I'm currently bogged down in work so I'm reluctant to go trawling for more work but give it time and you may start getting replies.

So any takers for cabling jobs ? Pugs do you have anyone from VIC pm you ?

Cheers,
Ameya
unfortunelty No cables contacted me about this and the htread got closed down on Wp..
Pugs
unfortunelty No cables contacted me about this and the htread got closed down on Wp..

Hey Pugs,

Can you please pm me if you know of any Smart wiring people in VIC?

Thanks
Our data network cabling is set up. Box in the garage! I have no idea what it does. Leave all that to the man. It looks really good-technical stuff.
Ok Finally tracked down One cabler and he has joined up.. Everyone Please make him feel very welcome Armers...... yay... ( the crowd goes wild.. and off they go....)
hah Cheers!
Hey Armers,

Welcome to H1
, Which state/subarb/region do you cover ?

Cheers
Ameya
Good morning Ameya,

I am Victorian, I work in the Eastern suburbs.

Cheers
ok Databoom here from the west
hey DB welcome to H1... kick back n relax...
Related
12/07/2023
Prewiring a House for Data, CCTV, and Future-Proofing

Building A New House

Scientists have used random matrix theory to demonstrate theoretically that the neutrino mass hierarchy can be explained mathematically. When a substance is fragmented…

17/01/2024
Data Points

Building A New House

If you're referring to Eufy homebase, then just put a switch between a datapoint and put the homebase elsewhere near another device in your home unless you want teh…

You are here
Building ForumHome Theatre & Automation
Home
Pros
Forum