Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Custom Builders Recommendations please-South East Melbourne

Page 1 of 1
Looking for suggestions for Custom builders in SE suburbs of Melbourne. We are looking to do a Knockdown rebuild. Our land size is around 19m x 23m and looking at volume builders, they don't have plans that can suit this block of land. And so looking for good custom builder recommendations at the moment. TIA
Try Inspired, Arden, SJD, Bevnol or even East West homes.
MBX3

I have heard inspired homes don’t build on their own but use sub contracted builders to build on their behalf for example they use Arden for some of their homes. So I think it’s better to go to their sub contracted builders to avoid margin on margin costing ?
Ozshaz
MBX3

I have heard inspired homes don’t build on their own but use sub contracted builders to build on their behalf for example they use Arden for some of their homes. So I think it’s better to go to their sub contracted builders to avoid margin on margin costing ?

I would agree to you on that. Interestingly Inspired came cheaper than Arden for the same plan. May be because of standard inclusion level.
Related
31/03/2024
KDRB in Melbourne south east metro region - Suggestions for

Building A New House

Keen to hear from people in the area who have got KDRB done on whom they got the build from? Looking for recommendations. Thanks

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum