Building ForumBuilding A New House

Hampshire 45

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys. Just wanting sdvise first build with metricon on a slope
Kindly give me some advise where to save a bit of money in terms of electrical
, timver floor or porcelain tiles
Carpet installation etc
Many thx in advance

Hope your journey is going well! Did you get any advice on your question? We are seriously looking at the Hampshire 45 also
Did you see this post from dulie? Very informative and helpful Hampshire 45 build, which looks great...

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84171
Becks
Did you see this post from dulie? Very informative and helpful Hampshire 45 build, which looks great...

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84171

Thank you so much!!
If you're looking to learn a LOT about building the Hampshire 45, the choices and the process... then definitely check that post from dulie ...

But if you're looking to save some money, do almost everything opposite to that
because that build is absolutely mint and corners were not cut. But when you want a home that looks that good, you pay for it
r_13
If you're looking to learn a LOT about building the Hampshire 45, the choices and the process... then definitely check that post from dulie ...

because that build is absolutely mint and corners were not cut. But when you want a home that looks that good, you pay for it

Thank you so much!!!!
(We have lots to learn)
Vetmusic
r_13

Thank you so much!!!!
(We have lots to learn)

Where are you planning to build Vetmusic? We are also looking at Hamprhisre and are based in sydney
Roy Allantos
Vetmusic
r_13

Thank you so much!!!!
(We have lots to learn)

Where are you planning to build Vetmusic? We are also looking at Hamprhisre and are based in sydney

We are looking in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Also, been to several versions of the Hampshire. The provincial gives a deeper garage which is handy.
Vetmusic

We are looking in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Also, been to several versions of the Hampshire. The provincial gives a deeper garage which is handy.

I like the provincial but it has no balcony which i really would like. So currently looking at Verve facade.
Have you seen both 45 and 54 sizes? If there much difference once you are inside in terms of size and feel?
Roy Allantos
Vetmusic

I like the provincial but it has no balcony which i really would like. So currently looking at Verve facade.
Have you seen both 45 and 54 sizes? If there much difference once you are inside in terms of size and feel?

There is a balcony option for the Hampshire, you have to ask for it. we’ve seen it in a home nearly ready for hand over and it was great!
Vetmusic
Roy Allantos
Vetmusic

There is a balcony option for the Hampshire, you have to ask for it. we’ve seen it in a home nearly ready for hand over and it was great!

Balcony option with provincial facade you mean?? Have any pics i can see?
thnx
Vetmusic
Roy Allantos
Vetmusic

I have sent you a message with a couple of images (hopefully they worked).
Hello, Can the data cabling be done after handover and to what extent ? I am thinking to move the NBN and CR to closer to a void wall so that future cabling can be done easily.

What your experiences ?

Thanks
Vetmusic
Roy Allantos

Hi Vetmusic,

I am also building with Hampshire in Melbourne east suburb, in which stage are you?
LFMEL
Vetmusic
Roy Allantos

Hi Vetmusic,

I am also building with Hampshire in Melbourne east suburb, in which stage are you?

Hi
We are just at the soil stage which has been done last week and have to wait now for land survey. Finalising plans and inclusions now which is hard when you have never built but I have been researching like crazy. How are you going with Metricon and what stage are you in?
Vetmusic
LFMEL
Vetmusic

Hi Vetmusic,

Hi
We are just at the soil stage which has been done last week and have to wait now for land survey. Finalising plans and inclusions now which is hard when you have never built but I have been researching like crazy. How are you going with Metricon and what stage are you in?

so far not bad, we just lock down the date for studio appointment to select materials, now has to wait until July, crazy waiting period. Do you consider for swimming pool?
LFMEL
Vetmusic

so far not bad, we just lock down the date for studio appointment to select materials, now has to wait until July, crazy waiting period. Do you consider for swimming pool?

We have pretty much decided on our floor plan and details, made a few changes to the initial plan. We are not putting in a pool. What size Hampshire are you building?
Vetmusic

We have pretty much decided on our floor plan and details, made a few changes to the initial plan. We are not putting in a pool. What size Hampshire are you building?

I sent you a PM.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum