Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Oracle Platinum Homes or Coral Homes?

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I am building a new home in Pallara QLD. Could anyone help me in selecting the builder for my first home? And is there anyone who has built with Oracle Homes?

Thanks
What help do you need? Have you spoken to various builders, looked at designs, viewed display homes, did your research?
Hi,

Yes, with respect to price and design, Oracle is the one that looks spot on but I want to know the experience of building home with Oracle.

Thanks
I can't help you with Oracle as I never had them quote. I can help with my experience with Coral
How was your exp with Coral then?
I ended up going with Coral. I just found they weren't the cheapest and they weren't the most expensive.
The ones that were cheap you can see why.

I did about 6-8 weeks research on builders, quotes, what to expect and allow.

All I can suggest to you is research on each builder and examine the estimates you get. And use FB and Instagram to reach out to people who have built with Oracle or Platinum. They will give you honest feedback.
Thanks
Hi. We have just finished a build with Coral. Couldn't be happier.
Are there cheaper builders? Sure.
Are there better builders - maybe.
Do you get what you pay for - absolutely. As with everything in life. If you want the basics then easy done. If you want some upgrades then of course it will cost more. Do the research and the math and work it out for yourself if it is what you want. Their basic package is still a hell of a nice package.
Would we build with Coral again - in a heartbeat.
Selections, builders, site super, staff all fantastic to deal with.
Answers quickly. Remedies quickly. Built quickly - no delays or problems.
Good luck
Happy Magpie
We are about to start our build with oracle, feel free to message me
Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum