Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

NSW FHOG House and Land Package Price Cap

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I've searched the forms already but haven't found an answer. In NSW, if I buy a house and land package, what is the FHOG price cap in order to get the $10k bonus? Is it $600k or $750k?

I've seen a lot of conflicting sources and can't seem to find a straight answer. I thought it was 750k but I spoke to a broker and he said it was 600k lol. Any answers on your experience would be very much appreciated.
Hi,

Just looked at the RevenueNSW website:

The grant is available for

To qualify, the purchase price of your new home must be no more than $600,000.
If you’re buying land to build a new home, the total price – including the land and home – must be no more than $750,000.
Source: https://www.revenue.nsw.gov.au/grants-schemes/first-home-buyer/new-homes

Hope this helps. We're also looking at this too
Related
12/02/2024
Can my land in Bexley NSW be built a duplex ?

General Discussion

Just to clarify, I'm not a builder I've read my own council's LEP numerous times and worked with an architect to understand my own lot size and problems.

28/03/2024
Full Brick Double Storey 38Sq House Price Estimated?

Building A New House

Hi Kristy Around $1.7-1.8m or around $4,600/sqm. if you PM me your email I will send you a break up in a spreadsheet so you can get an understanding of the costs for…

28/12/2023
Builder for double story house in Tallawong Schofields NSW

Building A New House

We bought land in Tallawong Schofields NSW size 30m X 12.5m and planning to get double story house build around 350 sqm. We are thinking about having premium inclusions…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum