Did you find you wished you knew more about:
- colour selections?
- how long it would take?
- where you could save money?
- what ended up costing more money?
- what style of house you should have built?
- that you should have chosen taller ceilings?
- the season of the year you should have moved house?
- that the kitchen/floor/walls should have been white/black/grey/green?
I've engineered lots of houses but my wife and I have never built. What did you learn during building that you wished you knew before you started?