Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Has anyone build with Symmetric Homes (VIC)?

Page 1 of 1
how was your experience? from what ive read in productreview, most are happy with their build. keen to know how many have build with them
I am currently building with them and pretty happy with things so far. They have been very accommodating with our plans and requirements and the overall progress. If you intend to go with them, let me know so I can put you in touch with the right people .
I have signed my contract with them and so far they have been really good. This is my 2nd build overall and first with symmetric. The quote process right upto the contract process is very easy and less complicated compared to my first build. What most builders call upgrades are included as standard inclusions with symmetric.
I have signed my contract with them and so far they have been really good. This is my 2nd build overall and first with symmetric. The quote process right upto the contract process is very easy and less complicated compared to my first build. What most builders call upgrades are included as standard inclusions with symmetric.
sid2020

Any updates please? I am going to sign contract with Symmetric soon.
So far what I felt with their process was, delayed. I am not sure about the quality as yet. Their price was not also competitive even with the upgrades. Anyway delayed handover might actually cause a lot of stress and financially also not much benefit.

I didn't build with Symmetric and i will never will. This company build beside my property, and they build their wall incorrectly that encroaching my gutter, and they don't want to fix it, not only that they have messed up my gutter, and they will not clean it until you have asked them, they filled my gutter with lots of mortar from their bricks and killed/damaged my plants, and they promised to replace it, but it never happens very unprofessional people. The reason for not building their garage wall properly is because their surveyor just assumed the missing peg in front, and they exceed 50mm to my property and when they pour the slab the side of the wall is not properly straight due to the missing peg that they didn't resurvey. We emailed one of their manager named Chris which is an as;;;le, not sure why that company hired him together with their building site supervisor Con. We told theme that the boundary peg they put was wrong, but they didn't reply to our email they just ignore it, when i called their supervisor and ask them if they are sure that they put the boundary peg in a correct position, and he said that yes base from the surveyor and when i asked him if he check before and after the pour of the slab if he check everything are in good position, and he said no. The reason for this is that the site supervisor didn't supervise his build during construction he just let all the trades to do their job even if it's wrong like the wall i just saw him once in a blue moon. I also ask the trades that did the bricks on the wall why it is encroaching my property, and he said that's the first time they build something like that. If you really want to build with this builder it's up to all of you guys if you want to save some money but not sure what house you going to get, I can't judge you. My neighbor who built with them is not happy after the hand over because of some issues and long delay that they built a small single storey house for 8-9 months.

Don't go with this people they don't know what they're doing:
Chris-Manager
Con-Site supervisor
chappie
how was your experience? from what ive read in productreview, most are happy with their build. keen to know how many have build with them

Don't believe in their website i try to leave bad review and they hide my review from their website. They just only show all the good ones in their website, they're all liar.
Building with them, going through all the pain. Though they have noy addressed our inspector raised questions, they are simply saying all fixed. Keeping all the evidence for future references. Fingers crossed for the total output. I can't comment on the quality yet.
9 months, yet we are in frame stage.

Just to clarify on the above comment, it is since the contract signed date and we have had some issues in developer approvals (took approx 6 weeks, by end of March all ready for construction to commence)

If you are interested to follow our job please visit my post, viewtopic.php?f=31&t=102881
After the frame stage, the works are going very well and it is at a full swing, hopefully we get it delivered soon.
Related
15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations for Melbourne VIC?

Building A New House

I have posted this before: We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum