Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Multigen / Dual Occupancy Homes - WBN / Oswald / Novus (WA)

Page 1 of 1
Hello,

Has anyone in the last few years built a dual occupancy home in Perth? We're looking at attached but clearly separated living space for our parents (a room or two, bath/powder, living+kitchen) under one roof. We were considering to subdivide and build two lots but decided against it.

We've spoken currently to WBN / Oswald / Novus and whilst they say they're willing to start from the blank page, Oswald is the only builder that say they have done similar projects (will be visiting their office sooner than later). They all require design deposit prior to starting any floorplan works, so just doing some research which builder may be most reliable.

Any input would be appreciated!
We are currently looking at dual living design also. It will be for my daughter and I. Greenwood Perth. Small custom builder Daren from Paragon Homes Group is guiding us through the process.
Related
12/06/2023
Occupancy certificate

General Discussion

We are in NSW and require 2 positive covenants to be placed on the property didnt really underdtand this but apparently it will take a few months, and have just been…

1/07/2023
Partial Occupancy Certificate

General Discussion

Hi All We are about to buy a newly constructed house…

11/08/2023
Class 3 rooming house Occupancy Permit Problem

General Discussion

I don’t think so as the floor area over 300 square meters then it is class 3….

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum