Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Inspector Sydney - looking for recommendations

Page 1 of 1
Looking for recommendations on a building inspector for a New House build in Sydney, north side.

I am considering Houspect, but unfortunately, they don't do pre-slab inspections.

Southwest Property Inspections has been recommended, but unfortunately, they only cover areas south of Sydney CBD.

Reading through various sources, pre-slab inspection is very important (even when speaking with Southwest, they were surprised that Houspect do their inspection after the slab is poured, rather than before), so I'm keen to find out if anyone can recommend a building inspector (other than Southwest who I cannot use) they were happy with them.
Related
9/02/2024
My Building inspector v My builder's inspector

General Discussion

I would send it to the certifier who is technically your representative and working on your behalf not the builder's

23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations - Melbourne

Building A New House

I do enjoy the drama:-D In his latest two videos he has started bringing security guards to site, I am waiting for the punch on to begin lol

23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations for Melbourne VIC?

Building A New House

I have posted this before: We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum