Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Third time's a charm ( our 3rd build @ Bingara Gorge )

Page 7 of 11

Love the size of the alfresco grande in the miami floor plan

Congrats! It looks beautiful
Meet our first visitor 😂

Can’t wait for the driveway to be laid… would love something like exposed agg or spray concrete just not sure if i go light or dark

Progress shots of our frontage during the build

[youtube]https://youtube.com/shorts/Wgqt5yLqVcE?feature=share[/youtube]
[youtube]https://youtube.com/shorts/Wgqt5yLqVcE?feature=share[/youtube]

Looking at options atm for the garage floor, leaning towards epoxy flake or epoxy stone finish
Decisions decisions… really liking #2 and #4 , i like how #2 goes well with our existing colour but i also like how #4 pops

After a few weeks sitting idle there is some action on our block… preparation for the driveway and landscaping has began. 6m crossover was approved yesterday so we should have a driveway down by the end of next week which means i can start moving some gear in .

Picking a stone cladding for our front retaining wall and raised garden bed in the rear courtyard @ Artisan Exterior …
top to bottom ( rustic grey , rustic granite & rustic mica )

Rain has really thrown a spanner into the works atm so everything is behind schedule, was hoping to have a driveway down so we could start moving this weekend but no deal… hopefully we can get it down maybe next week

Due to the poor weather it was decided to keep everyone going by starting work on the alfresco, we have gone for a natural stone in “ light ivory travertine “ …. This stone will also be used for the courtyard that will be attached to the rear master bedroom on the Miami 16 Executive floor plan
Driveway poured this morning, going to use a spray concrete with fleck to decorate it however im unsure atm what colour base and fleck to use

I’ve just looked through your whole build and love it. Great colour selections. What colour did you use for the walls? Well done, you guys must be loving it!
Related
15/08/2023
I often get asked if now is a good time to build

Building A New House

Well thats a relief! The whole family is sick of waiting.

28/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Looks promising! Hope the weather holds for you.

7/08/2023
Acceptable wait time for email response to question from sma

Owner Builder Forum

how imperative is the timing of the answer?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum