Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Colour selections (pictures included)

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys!, my girlfriend and I are building our first house with gj Gardner in regional Victoria and we’ve just completed the colour selections. I wanted to know if anyone has any pictures of their own homes with these selections in them that you could show me 🙂

Our walls/ceiling/architraves/cornices and skirts will all be haymes minimalist white 1
The kitchen benches will be Caesarstone osprey
The laundry/bathroom/en-suite benches will be Formica pure marble In gloss finish
The laundry/bathroom/en-suite cupboards will be Formica idyllic and so will the upper kitchen cupboards
The lower kitchen cupboards will be Formica warm white in gloss
Bathroom/laundry/toilet tiles will all be maximo white with light grey grout
Kitchen splash back will be Devonshire super white gloss subway tiles with white grout
Vinyl flooring for all main areas and hallways will be heartridge Sahara dune (in pic is a different floor as we didn’t have Sahara dune sample with us but this one is similar)
Carpet which is only in bedrooms is Doncaster Cambridge grey

[img]https://forum.homeone.com.au/u/51866_1585973218.jpeg[/
FYI, this is not generally how you would approach color/material selections.

Ideally, they should be advised by the professional interior design and will be based: overall plan and orientation of your house (when it gets to the amount of natural light, etc.), styling of your house, your wall and ceiling colours and finishes, lighting design, furniture selections and positioning, your budget and, only at last, your personal preferences.
Related
8/11/2023
Kitchen Quote - What should be included?

Kitchen Corner

hey there! 😊 so, it’s kinda common for standard drawer depths to be around 500mm since most cabinets use this size to fit the usual runners…

5/12/2023
Concerns with my Tiler's job. With Pictures

Bathrooms and Laundry

Regardless of wall hung toilet or floor pan toilet your feet will be right on drain, seems to me the waste should not be in that location given the design. Also are you…

30/08/2023
Changing selections after getting bank loan

General Discussion

How much are you ahead in payments compared to where the build is at? Have you fully drawn down the loan?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum