Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

House and Land at Elante Gardens in Box Hill

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone,

We’ve recently purchased an off the plan house and land package at Mason Road in Box Hill in a boutique estate called Elante Gardens.

We’re first home buyers and would love to hear from future neighbours who have also purchased from the said estate.

It will also be great to see updates here on the land development until registration. Currently advertised as registering by July 2020, but land contract specified date is 31 Dec 2020. No issue on timing here as we’re actually not in a rush and Dec 2020 registration actually works for us 😃

Cheers!
Hi! My partner and I are currently looking into Elante (to build on Mason!) and just wanted to know your experience so far? Since I couldn’t find much about them online since they’re fairly new, I’d love to hear the good and bad! Though I know your process it still fairly new. Thanks!
Hi Rachylou,
Can’t say much really because as you’ve said we are also pretty new in the process. Waiting for advise on the latest estimates on land registration as we’re following the DA approval in the Hills Shire council and the modified DA has only been approved early June. So more likely on track for December, but quite impossible now for July. I think the advantage with them is they seem to be pretty flexible unlike the big project builders which are pretty much by the books.. or at least they make it sound like they are. Also so far, it’s been easy talking with their Sales consulant, Sumit. The location is good being close (but not too close) to the Box Hill Centre now currently under construction. Best of luck on your decision!
Thanks for the reply! Yeah can’t really beat the location! Hopefully going to meet with Sumit soon to have a chat about our options. If you think of anything else or anything comes up. Best of luck!!!
RachyLou91
Thanks for the reply! Yeah can’t really beat the location! Hopefully going to meet with Sumit soon to have a chat about our options. If you think of anything else or anything comes up. Best of luck!!!

Hi Rachylou,
Just curious.. did you end up signing with Elante Homes?
Hey!

Unfortunately not, we didn’t end up being in a comfortable financial position so we’ve put our house hunting on hold. How are you finding the process?
RachyLou91
Hey!

Unfortunately not, we didn’t end up being in a comfortable financial position so we’ve put our house hunting on hold. How are you finding the process?

Appreciate your response.. civil works is looking good - considering they’ve just started mid-Aug.. it’s going pretty quick. There are almost roads and curbs already being laid out last weekend when we drove by the area.. so looks like doable to complete by December as the builder said.
Jojac
Appreciate your response.. civil works is looking good - considering they’ve just started mid-Aug.. it’s going pretty quick. There are almost roads and curbs already being laid out last weekend when we drove by the area.. so looks like doable to complete by December as the builder said.

Hi Jojac,

Just following this with interest. We are thinking of purchasing with Elante Homes for house and land. I can see the sold prices for Mason Road and I understand the land prices have appreciated quite a bit since then. A heart congrats. I'm wondering if you have any feedback on Elante where you stand now?

Cheers
mariathas.fam
Jojac

Hi Jojac,

Just following this with interest. We are thinking of purchasing with Elante Homes for house and land. I can see the sold prices for Mason Road and I understand the land prices have appreciated quite a bit since then. A heart congrats. I'm wondering if you have any feedback on Elante where you stand now?

Cheers

Hello,

Thanks, yes definitely worth the wait after seeing how land values in box hill are at the moment. Plus the outlook in that development is also pretty amazing! It just got registered a few days ago so hoping we’ll start building soon.

So far, our dealing with Elante has been mostly positive. Sumit has been very easy to deal with.. there are few delays in responses sometimes but understandable given how busy they are. In terms of inclusions, I can say it’s better than most volume builders.. they have decent inclusions, and we ended up not having to upgrade for most of them. In comparison, they are a bit on the pricier end but I guess the range of inclusions made up for it. They are also pretty flexible, and not by the book unlike the bigger volume builders.

Goodluck on your decisions!

Cheers!
Jojac
mariathas.fam
Jojac

Hi Jojac,

Cheers

Hello,

Thanks, yes definitely worth the wait after seeing how land values in box hill are at the moment. Plus the outlook in that development is also pretty amazing! It just got registered a few days ago so hoping we’ll start building soon.

So far, our dealing with Elante has been mostly positive. Sumit has been very easy to deal with.. there are few delays in responses sometimes but understandable given how busy they are. In terms of inclusions, I can say it’s better than most volume builders.. they have decent inclusions, and we ended up not having to upgrade for most of them. In comparison, they are a bit on the pricier end but I guess the range of inclusions made up for it. They are also pretty flexible, and not by the book unlike the bigger volume builders.

Goodluck on your decisions!

Cheers!

Hi Jojac,

Thanks so much for your reply. Congrats on land becoming registered. Sounds really positive so far from what you have told me, appreciate the feedback. Will let you know if we end up securing something close by!

All the best for your build.

Cheers
Hi Jojac,

We're looking at the area and Elante seem to be selling land around the same size in different areas of Box Hill, just wondering what sort of homes Elante are offering for blocks that size? Single or double storey? I've been struggling to get in touch with their team.

Hope the build is going well!
Hman12
Hi Jojac,

We're looking at the area and Elante seem to be selling land around the same size in different areas of Box Hill, just wondering what sort of homes Elante are offering for blocks that size? Single or double storey? I've been struggling to get in touch with their team.

Hope the build is going well!

Hi Hman12,

I believe they do either single or double, we got double for a 330sqm block. You may want to contact Sumit (0415 883 030), he’s quite responsive. I know that they’ve also just opened up another estate in nearby suburbs - Marsden Park and Vineyard.

Goodluck on your search!

Cheers!
Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

8/12/2023
Electrical - Sub distribution box/lighting automation

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

1. optional, you can but normally just use the earth from the main switch board 2. should be enough but the distance determines voltage drop - sparky should work it…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum