Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Porter Davis Savoy 35

Page 1 of 1

Anyone building Savoy 35 with Porter Davis?

If you guys could kindly give me some feedback on the floor plan, and anything you would change (custom or from standard floor plan options).

Thank you in advance.

-Ra-
Is that a void upstairs? Id consider adding a WIL. I think its a good floorplan though in general
I think it's a great plan as well. I would prefer to have the ensuite toilet closed off though.

alymei
Is that a void upstairs? Id consider adding a WIL. I think its a good floorplan though in general

Yes that is avoid. PD do offer WIL as floor plan option for first floor, will add that one, extra storage space is always good. Thanks.
amilelka
I think it's a great plan as well. I would prefer to have the ensuite toilet closed off though.

They do have an option to close of ensuite toilet for $2500, if I remember correctly. Thanks.
I think the toilets fine. There are a number of voids upstairs, I would utilise that space in the rooms. Possibly add another cupboard by pwd room entry, and I would personally remove the wall between the galley and pantry.
alymei
I think the toilets fine. There are a number of voids upstairs, I would utilise that space in the rooms. Possibly add another cupboard by pwd room entry, and I would personally remove the wall between the galley and pantry.

Thanks for pointing that out... I was wondering what those black things are. Will definitely request during tender to use those space.

Both the gelley and pantry had melamine selves. So I have extended the kitchen bench to galley (stone bench top) with selves at the bottom. Moved the sink and dish washer there too. Pantry will remain the same and will be used to store dry food, etc.

Cupboard by pwd is a good one, can be used to store cleaning supplies
Hi Rahman I have signed up to build Savoy 35 with Pd. Just wondering what upgrades have you done and how much they charges extra?
Hi Rahman, I'm looking at savoy 35 too. Can share about the upgrade and add on cost?? Thanks in advance!
me too. I am looking at the savoy 35. any one share more information?
Related
24/07/2023
Porter Davis Soil Test Results

Building A New House

Three options 1 Ask the liquidator 2 Find another PD customer and ask the source of their report 3 Pay for new report

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum