Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

KDR with AllCastle on Slope Land

Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I'm new to this website & to any new build. Was wondering if anyone has had experience with KDR with Allcastle Grandworth 37MKII on sloping land (downwards front to back) that required split levels & also on a battle-axe. Any information would be most helpful.
HomePod
Hi,
I'm new to this website & to any new build. Was wondering if anyone has had experience with KDR with Allcastle Grandworth 37MKII on sloping land (downwards front to back) that required split levels & also on a battle-axe. Any information would be most helpful.

Hi,

We are in the progress with Allcastle as well. We only started getting some initial estimate and we are told to pay $499 for the tender. Which stage are you in now?

Regards

Tiger
Hello,
How did you guys go? We are building the Big Bannaby Ascot 36. We paid $1495 for a soil test over the weekend, in order to get a tender drawn up.
Would love to hear how you are tracking with your build.

Emma
HI Emma,

I have requested for tender a month ago with 995 for KDR my house in the rooty hill area. hows going on your process ? is it smooth ?
Related
11/08/2023
Landscape backyard on a slope land

Landscape & Garden Design

Need advice on the backyard plan above. Should I excavate and cut all of the dirt to level with the house slab or semi-excavate as per photo above? Both left and right…

25/02/2024
Slope land builders Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi All, We have recently purchased a sloping block (3.5m fall building envelope, 6m overall). Just wondering if you know of any good builders that you would recommend for…

15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum