Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

First Build Aveley WA - HGWA

Page 3 of 3
Roof frame has now been completed.
They have installed our outside taps and our gas.

Colourbond roof cover is starting 26/2

WE HAVE ROOF COVER!!

georgian
WE HAVE ROOF COVER!!

Looking good! My wife and I are also HGWA 'Parisians' and have just had our pre start. Very excited to see how it comes up!

Encouraging stuff seeing your build. How's it coming along currently??

Cheers!
georgian
WE HAVE ROOF COVER!!

Follow our build πŸ˜Šβ¬‡οΈ

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=98909&p=1870665#p1870665
Looking good! My wife and I are also HGWA 'Parisians' and have just had our pre start. Very excited to see how it comes up!

Cheers![/quote]

Yes, everything has been great! All coming along nicely we’re almost finish the build we only have carpets left to put in and the final clean till we reach practical completion.
Best of luck with your build!
georgian

Nice looking colours! What colour is the render? Looks like Dune?
georgian

Cheers!

Yes, everything has been great! All coming along nicely we’re almost finish the build we only have carpets left to put in and the final clean till we reach practical completion.
Best of luck with your build!
[/quote]

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing it all finish up 😁 follow my build! HGWA Alkimos πŸ‘
How's the house going ???! 😁
KodaCujo

Finished! We got keys last Wednesday. It’s been a full on couple of days. How about yours?

Bobjane
georgian

Nice looking colours! What colour is the render? Looks like Dune?

Main render colour is dulux dieskau and contrast is dulux timeless grey.
georgian
KodaCujo

Finished! We got keys last Wednesday. It’s been a full on couple of days. How about yours?

Awesome, looks great! Our slab has just gone down.
georgian
KodaCujo

Also - may I ask if there were any issues after final inspection you had to have them rectify? Just keen to know of anything in particular for us to look out for πŸ‘€πŸ™ƒ
KodaCujo
georgian
KodaCujo

Also - may I ask if there were any issues after final inspection you had to have them rectify? Just keen to know of anything in particular for us to look out for πŸ‘€πŸ™ƒ

The only thing we had to get fixed was cleaning of a brick in our alfresco which had cement stuck on it. 😊
Wow!

That's great to hear you had such a great build!

Did you guys use a building inspector?

Looking forward to seeing more pics once you've settled in 😁
Your home looks great georgian. Love the plan. We were so close to picking HGWA but ended up picking Impressions last minute. Our house is locked-up and peeking through the windows and doors has never been so exciting.

Our thread - viewtopic.php?p=1876831#p1876831
Related
12/02/2024
Suggestions whether to build my granny flat first or house?

Building A New House

hi guys. Please be nice. First time home builder in Qld. I would like some feedback please on whether I should build my granny flat first before my main house at the…

19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum