Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Hallmark Retreat 348

Page 1 of 1
Hi all, has anyone built the Hallmark Retreat 348. Would love some feed back, we are looking at building next year & can't decide if to go with 305 or 348. If someone has some pics would be greatly appreciated.
MICHAELJ
Hi all, has anyone built the Hallmark Retreat 348. Would love some feed back, we are looking at building next year & can't decide if to go with 305 or 348. If someone has some pics would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Michael!
We are currently building a 305 in D'Aguilar. We didn't need the extra space of the 348 and budget wouldn't stretch either 😂 but if you want to follow our journey please feel free! If you have questions or specific photos you would like just let me know

Hayley
Thanks Hayley,
Will follow your post. We are going to see the 348 display home at Caboolture in the next few weeks & then compare it to 305 Display at New Beith. It will come down to budget with us as well. I've already going through the 348 plan & modified a bit & will do the same with 305.
MICHAELJ
Thanks Hayley,
Will follow your post. We are going to see the 348 display home at Caboolture in the next few weeks & then compare it to 305 Display at New Beith. It will come down to budget with us as well. I've already going through the 348 plan & modified a bit & will do the same with 305.

Yeah we modified the 305 to suit what we wanted. We didn't make it to the 305 display but we chose because of the 348. Tell Tim Hayley said he would take care of you
he is an absolute legend. If you have questions or modifications he will help and he is transparent and just so honestly helpful.
I think our plans are on our blog but if not let me know if you would like to see what we finished with
Thanks Hayley,

We have organized to see the Display home at Upper Caboolture this staurday. Can't find your plans on the post. If your able to put up again that would be great. Quick question do you know if they have an option to do steel frame.
Thanks
Hey Hayley, sent you a private message on here
MICHAELJ
Thanks Hayley,

We have organized to see the Display home at Upper Caboolture this staurday. Can't find your plans on the post. If your able to put up again that would be great. Quick question do you know if they have an option to do steel frame.
Thanks

Im not sure but Tim will definitely let you know when you see him
and i will get our final plans up shortly
Just doing an update of where progress is at
kateishaloersch
Hey Hayley, sent you a private message on here

I will check it out

There you go!
hayleyRetreat305

There you go!

Thanks Hayley,
Looks like you only did some minor changes around kitchen/Laundry area. Did you cut back on island bench & how big is it now compared to before, we are wanting the sink under the window as well so we can look out at our 3 acres when washing up.
MICHAELJ
hayleyRetreat305

There you go!

Thanks Hayley,
Looks like you only did some minor changes around kitchen/Laundry area. Did you cut back on island bench & how big is it now compared to before, we are wanting the sink under the window as well so we can look out at our 3 acres when washing up.

Yeah and closed in the media and study as they are open plan. Troy refused to have the sink in the island and we had the same thing that we wanted to be able to see outside. I would have to check the original vs our plans now for changes in size but I'll do that when i can for you
Related
31/12/2023
Backyard retreat or Granny Flat?

Renovation + Home Improvement

I think I know the answer but just checking to see if anyone has had experience with it. I want to build a small 20 square metre retreat in my backyard, it will have a…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum