Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone build with new homes shop ?

Page 1 of 1
Hi there,

Anyone built with new homes shop ? Can you please provide feedback ?

https://newhomeshop.com.au/
Anyone ?
Sounds like nobody built with the new home shop are in this forum
i just wanted to follow up on this post.....
magirl
i just wanted to follow up on this post.....

Did you built with NHS? Better read all the reviews on Google and product reviews(verified).
I did read the last 2 months review on them but this is a bit too late for me because i already signed a contract to them...now im getting a bit worried...im first home buyer:(
I found my experience to be extremely poor, I do not have anything nice to say about them. From land titled to completion = 24 months, and a lot of issues in between. Wouldn't recommend.
builderguy
I found my experience to be extremely poor, I do not have anything nice to say about them. From land titled to completion = 24 months, and a lot of issues in between. Wouldn't recommend.

When did you build? Would love more info. We are in the process of building with them. We signed March 2021, they started may 2022. We are only at lock up stage now (except no cladding, etc) and nothing happened for 3 months. If you can shed any light we would be most grateful!
I also build with them. Get an inspector on each stage although they will not fix all issues and its frustrating at least youll have understanding about the issues.

My frame stage was completed nearly 6 months under the rain.

Building a house is not stress free no matter whose builder your in....but hey my house was completed....some were very unfortunate...
Related
10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

21/10/2023
anyone build on zero lot line more than 11 meters? Urgent.

Building A New House

I am building in claymore NSW and this is shown in the building envelope plan. …

6/12/2023
Anyone got owner builder permit to build a duplex in NSW ?

Owner Builder Forum

If so what were the "special circumstances" under which it was granted? "Note: If the development consent is for 'dual occupancy' an owner-builder permit can only be…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum