Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Guidance needed on Cost of Building a Home

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I have a land which is getting registered first half of next year and I am going to start looking for builders.
The land is in Gledswood Hills.... I would like to know how much it would cost for completing the build including Fencing, Driveway, Landscaping and Blinds.
I am looking to build

4Bed - 2 Bath - Double Garage Single Storey of 23Sqs (213 Sqm). My budget is 300K.

Also please suggest me the things to keep in mind and also good builders.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Barath
Depending what area / state you're in? But the below is basically what I got from my builder in VIC West.

Base: $260,000 (23 squares)
Add $15k site cost - Will vary.
Turn Key items allow an additional $25k depending on which builder and how big your site is, and what is their "Turn Key" items. This includes fencing, landscaping, flyscreens, driveway, path around home, blinds, doorbell, alarm etc.

If you're after a builder send me a message and I can referr you on.
Hi Koda
Koda67
Depending what area / state you're in? But the below is basically what I got from my builder in VIC West.

Base: $260,000 (23 squares)
Add $15k site cost - Will vary.
Turn Key items allow an additional $25k depending on which builder and how big your site is, and what is their "Turn Key" items. This includes fencing, landscaping, flyscreens, driveway, path around home, blinds, doorbell, alarm etc.

If you're after a builder send me a message and I can referr you on.

Hi Mate,

Thanks for your reply. I am building in NSW south west.
Please refer me a builder I will have a chat with him.

Thanks,
Barath
Related
3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

26/04/2024
Cost of building an acerage home (the hils, NSW)

Building A New House

having built on acres several times i suggest that you also need to add the cost of a sewerage system and any associated fencing, water tanks with associated extra…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum