Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Shale grey or windspray

Page 1 of 1
Anyone here gone shale grey or windspray for there roller door? And have some photos?

I've picked basalt for my roof and windspray for the roller door and facia which im worried may be a bad idea and shale grey may be better suited since its lighter I believe.

Thanks in advance
Anyone got basalt roof/wind spray..
trying to get an idea of what they look like together
We havnt built ours yet but I have struggled choosing between shale grey and windspray as well...I am a very visual person so even now I'm constantly douting myself..
We ended up choosing monument roof, shale grey garage and windows and then I chose windspray for the rendered pillars at the front entry...
🤞🤞🤞🤞
Try using online house visualiser. It will give an idea of how the colours would look like. Hint: google for "home visualiser"

Those will have colorbond colours as minimum.

Or... drive around with the Colorbond colour sample and look out for houses similar to your colour choices.
Hi guys bit of a thread bump

I'm still undecided

We went basalt roof and gutters
With licorice brick
Ultra gloss silver window frames

I haven't see any houses in real life other than photos. Would appreciate it if anyone can share shalegrey of windows photos or have any advice or recommendations for me.

kester
I messed around with this and they aren't really helping much.

@g and j
Any photos yet?
Hey not sure if this really helps you but:
Roof: Basalt
Siding: Shale Grey
Render: Windspray
allblaqk
Hey not sure if this really helps you but:
Roof: Basalt
Siding: Shale Grey
Render: Windspray

Hi thanks
It's hard to tell but the windspray has a little blue to it doesn't it?
I don’t personally think so but it is covering a blue render we had put on first (ironstone)
allblaqk
I don’t personally think so but it is covering a blue render we had put on first (ironstone)

thanks!
hope mine looks good.. I really wanted shale grey roller door with basalt roof. but I gave in and let my partner choose the windpsray roller door. im worried its all going to be so dark with the dark brick too..
adrian20
allblaqk

thanks!
hope mine looks good.. I really wanted shale grey roller door with basalt roof. but I gave in and let my partner choose the windpsray roller door. im worried its all going to be so dark with the dark brick too..

I think you’ll be fine it’s really not a dark colour at all, I wish I went darker lol
allblaqk
adrian20
allblaqk

thanks!

I think you’ll be fine it’s really not a dark colour at all, I wish I went darker lol

i hope you are right! some online i see look very light green/bluish.. the others are dark.. its driving me crazy
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum