Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building at Clydesdale Estate Marsden Park

Page 2 of 4
I just received the bad news about the registration delays. Does anyone have any information about why it’s delayed? The developers haven’t been much help
I've also been trying to find an answer to this question. Couldn't get much.

May be they had advance knowledge on the storms lol

But they delayed it by 6 months
shiraz.

It’s a shame, it’s looks like it’s getting very close, I went there on the weekend and the kerbs have been poured!
Jordantas
shiraz.

It’s a shame, it’s looks like it’s getting very close, I went there on the weekend and the kerbs have been poured!

That's promising.

From where did you see the kerbs? From Elara?
shiraz.
Jordantas
shiraz.

That's promising.

From where did you see the kerbs? From Elara?

Yep, if you turn into Northbourne drive off Elara blvd and drive to the end of the street you get a pretty good look
I went by the Clydesdale Estate office in Marsden Park, Ian Cox from BHL is the guy who is an Sales Executive for this area did not say much about the delay but that it would be approx in Sept 2020. He is always in the office if you pop in.

I'll have a drive around the area this weekend, did not know about the kerbs!
Hello everyone

Has any lot been registered at Clydesdale estate in Marsden Park? They said it will be in April 2020.

Have they provided a new date? Looks like it going to get delayed.

Thanks
Anu
anu1
Hello everyone

Has any lot been registered at Clydesdale estate in Marsden Park? They said it will be in April 2020.

Thanks
Anu

Hi,

Last I heard it will be register in september.
Ok thanks.

Does anybody know how the bank has been valuing land in this suburb. Clydesdale hasnt happened yet but I am sure Elara must have already been registered.

Any thoughts?
There is a clause in my clydesdale estate that in future NSW transport will develop Outer Sydney Orbital and that the block of land at Clydesdale estate will get impacted by the infrastructure development.

Schedule 1 - Clause 2 (a)

Did your lawyer pick this up for any of you?

Thanks
anu1
There is a clause in my clydesdale estate that in future NSW transport will develop Outer Sydney Orbital and that the block of land at Clydesdale estate will get impacted by the infrastructure development.

Schedule 1 - Clause 2 (a)

Did your lawyer pick this up for any of you?

Thanks

Hi anu,

I checked and I was advised that the orbital will not be affected in the estate. I think they have planned somewhere else for this.
Kad
anu1
Hello everyone

Thanks
Anu

Hi,

Last I heard it will be register in september.

Hey there, they said it will be on September but no definite date.
Hi everyone,

It's almost end of September and I haven't heard of any definite date of the registration of the land titles from the BHL or my real estate agent yet. Has anyone got any info from credible sources on the same, to share here? TIA
Spoke to BHL. Apparently council approval is done and the process has reached the land registry stage. Should be ready for registration over the next couple of weeks.
fuzzy26
Spoke to BHL. Apparently council approval is done and the process has reached the land registry stage. Should be ready for registration over the next couple of weeks.

Fingers crossed
fuzzy26

Can I ask when they provided you with this info? I wonder what next couple of weeks might be?
Olu01
fuzzy26

Can I ask when they provided you with this info? I wonder what next couple of weeks might be?

Info received on 6th Oct - you could try ringing BHL again.
Did anyone get an agreement on “Requisition on Title” from the Vendor. This on (paragraphs 5 and 20 ) of the Contract.
This is on paragraph 5 but only gives conditions if it is attached to the contract
Does anyone have there any updates on land registration?
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum