Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

About facade choice

Page 1 of 1
Have to choose one facade from two Metricon facades
1). Hampshire 45 with Lodge facade. This have more window on facade side.
2). Liberty 40 with Provincial facade. this sounds more classic and catch eye ball.

Both similar building price. Hampshire 45sq one might be 10k more since it is bigger in floor plan.
Liberty 40sq floorplan has smaller bedroom/dinning/kichen (0.3-0.5m each) since it only 40sq.

Which one sounds better?

Lodge

Provincial
I’d be picking the plan you prefer then pick the facade, once chosen.
Both are very different to the other, so it comes down to personal preference.
I personally dont like the provincial facade, but seems to be very popular in Melbourne, but not so much in Sydney.
It also depends on how you want the inside to look, modern and contemporary, or more classic, cause i think you have t follow the theme through.
This is the part of building you get to pick! Facade is very much a personal choice. Generally worth a drive through the estate also to see what fits in.
Provincial by the length of the strait,I would pay far more if buying the second facade,the first is just so volume common.

Would choose the layout. Facade can be changed regardless? Personally going with #1. Not into that kind of look.
Which one you end up with?
This is our modern take to the provincial facade.

Hope it helps.

Renman
This is our modern take to the provincial facade.

Hope it helps.

It look beautiful...
Looks amazing,in another league compared to the original volume look.

Joker
Looks amazing,in another league compared to the original volume look.

Had lots of changes to make it different and unique to us.

Hussain sahara
Which one you end up with?

end up with Lodge facade, the Provincial is good but over our budget, which require render if using brick.
Related
7/05/2023
Facade column size (350 or 470mm) , Rendering or Stone or Ti

Building A New House

Dear Members I have to decide the Facade column size. My custom builder standard is 350mm with rendering, but i asked for 470mm plus stone or tiles and yet to get…

30/05/2023
share traditional gable roof facade with pillars having ston

Building A New House

traditional gable roof facade - Have you did the dark and light gray color combination in facade with gray stone in facade…

18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum