Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building in Windermere (near Wyndham Vale, Melbourne West)

Page 1 of 1
Dear Fellow Members,

Trust you all are doing great!!!

I am a first home buyer and have started our journey recently to build our first home. Seems this is journey with many unknown and hidden challenges and that is why I need your help to understand few things.

This question is specifically for members who have build their home specifically in the Wyndham Vale/Manor Lakes/Harpley region. Could you please help me with below query?

1. How much is the site cost in the region with land <500 mm of fall?
2. What kind of slab is required in this area (M/H1/H2)?
3. How much is the price difference when you were coated first time by the builder vs when you finished the house?

Also has anyone of you built house with Nostra? Could you please share your experience?

Many thanks in advance.
hi there, did you start building in wyndhan vale/windermere? I am also on the same boat.
Hi! Did you construct your home in Windermere? I am planning to buy titled land. I heard the bank valuation of the land is lesser than the contract value, was it the case with you.

Regards,
Prash
Any recommendation on buying land in Windermere?
I ended up purchasing land in the Jubilee estate.
Related
24/03/2024
Building Near Train Track - Additional Cost for Acoustics

Building A New House

Our standard double-glazed window is tested to achieve, Rw 34, and can be glazed to suit Rw 39. The price is good too...

2/04/2024
Building a flame zone house in West Pymble on a steep site

Building A New House

Hi All It has been a few weeks since my last update. The build has been progressing well. No major issues to report. The scaffolding was dropped today, gyprock will be…

21/05/2023
Knock down semi, inner west Sydney

Building A New House

Hi I live in a 100yr old semi and my neighbour added an additional floor last yr and our architect has advised that we can knock down our semi and build a free-standing…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum