Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

New build custom design

Page 1 of 1
The is our first-ever custom design home 🙂

The framing stage is just finished.

p.s. we use 75mm Hebel flooring on the top floor, it's so solid feeling (thumbs up)

That looks great! How big is the house? Do you have a floorpan?

The total size is 450m2
living is 330m2
Garage + Storage 56m2
Alfresco + Porch 64m2
It looks a great plan! The void must make the living areas so spacious. We’ve got the hebel floor too, and it certainly is lovely and solid.

Hello
Any updates on how this went??
I’m about to build in Deman Prospect. May I ask where are you building and who is your builder. We want to go custom and are keen to engage Sutton horsely.
RexChan
Hello
Any updates on how this went??

I have updated the images : )
realjian
I’m about to build in Deman Prospect. May I ask where are you building and who is your builder. We want to go custom and are keen to engage Sutton horsely.

We are also building that in Denman : ) I can pm you the details of the builder.
cenconq
realjian

We are also building that in Denman : ) I can pm you the details of the builder.

Yes, please!
Wow, looks amazing inside, and not even finished yet! Much better than many other volume builder houses I've seen on here. Great colour scheme in kitchen/bathrooms - did you choose yourself or get designer involved? (Just because I've seen so many horrible colour combos on here...
RexChan
Wow, looks amazing inside, and not even finished yet! Much better than many other volume builder houses I've seen on here. Great colour scheme in kitchen/bathrooms - did you choose yourself or get designer involved? (Just because I've seen so many horrible colour combos on here...

I did all the design by myself, actually I drew the whole house with Sketchup pro and rendered all the interior (I know it is a bit extreme lol). We can't afford any mistakes.... as this is a house we will live in for years
Related
1/01/2024
Custom Home Design - Suggestions and Recommendation

Building A New House

ideal house depends on the site and location as much as internal floor plan....what is the distance from the house to all four boundaries, where is north, describe your…

2/10/2023
Custom build | Facade colours

Building A New House

I'd get the gutters to match your roof and pipes to match the paint - otherwise they become a feature. Nice pick with the paint colours!

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum