Building A New House
Oct 07, 2019 9:58 pm
I'm new to here. Right not just planning to build a 2-storey house on my land in Northern suburb.
I have talked to both Granvue Homes and Carlisle Homes. I have got quote from Carlisle Homes, and Granvue will provide quote by tomorrow night.
I just share few personal impressions at this stage about them, but I have no idea till today about which one is better ?
Carlisle Home: (below my personal impression)
1. organized company, with good internal system and very efficient. The sales provided me quote just when we were talking. that is why I got the quote from them when I stepped out of their display home office.
2. they build very quick, i reckon this has been proved.
3. my concern about Carlisle: i have read the negative reviews on productreview, so many issues about their quality control. so I am not sure if i should keep going with them. I am not in a hurry to move into new property. and I do have requirements to the quality of the house.
1. small company, with cheaper total price (probably, when I get quote will know better)
2. can customize based on my change requirements
3. i cannot find any negative reviews about their quality issue on productreview, actually all the 4 negative reviews were about the time frame or price changes, but no comments about quality.
Could any one give ideas about which one is better in you personal opinion ?
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic
SaveH2OBuilding a new house(d SIX.1) with Eight HomesBuilding a new house(d SIX.1) with Eight Homes
A most difficult task to see behind plaster etc once the house is built. PCI is mostly for cosmetics. Also seriously, seriously consider having a pre contract signing…
storewallAURomeo homes, rawdon hill homes, premier builders groupRomeo homes, rawdon hill homes, premier builders group
Unfortunately there aren't enough happy stories in this building adventure. Maybe our expectations are too high or builders just don't make enough money out of this…
AlorisellaReviews on New Level Homes or Express Living Homes - PerthReviews on New Level Homes or Express Living Homes - Perth
I have been looking into these builders and would love to hear any reviews/experiences anyone has had with them. Thanks.