Building A New House
Oct 07, 2019 9:58 pm
I'm new to here. Right not just planning to build a 2-storey house on my land in Northern suburb.
I have talked to both Granvue Homes and Carlisle Homes. I have got quote from Carlisle Homes, and Granvue will provide quote by tomorrow night.
I just share few personal impressions at this stage about them, but I have no idea till today about which one is better ?
Carlisle Home: (below my personal impression)
1. organized company, with good internal system and very efficient. The sales provided me quote just when we were talking. that is why I got the quote from them when I stepped out of their display home office.
2. they build very quick, i reckon this has been proved.
3. my concern about Carlisle: i have read the negative reviews on productreview, so many issues about their quality control. so I am not sure if i should keep going with them. I am not in a hurry to move into new property. and I do have requirements to the quality of the house.
1. small company, with cheaper total price (probably, when I get quote will know better)
2. can customize based on my change requirements
3. i cannot find any negative reviews about their quality issue on productreview, actually all the 4 negative reviews were about the time frame or price changes, but no comments about quality.
Could any one give ideas about which one is better in you personal opinion ?
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic
SusmitMontpellier Grand - Carlisle Homes - DoorsMontpellier Grand - Carlisle Homes - Doors
Hi Ashleigh, We looked at the Dorchester 42 in a display village and instantly fell in love with it. As our block size is 14m wide we are considering building Dorchester…
RameeOur first home build Sorrento 39 with Carlisle homesOur first home build Sorrento 39 with Carlisle homes
Thanks ronn! They are very similar color, garage door was little bit off because we coudn't find the exact match! There was no big issues at the PCI, or we tried to…