Building A New House
Oct 07, 2019 9:58 pm
I'm new to here. Right not just planning to build a 2-storey house on my land in Northern suburb.
I have talked to both Granvue Homes and Carlisle Homes. I have got quote from Carlisle Homes, and Granvue will provide quote by tomorrow night.
I just share few personal impressions at this stage about them, but I have no idea till today about which one is better ?
Carlisle Home: (below my personal impression)
1. organized company, with good internal system and very efficient. The sales provided me quote just when we were talking. that is why I got the quote from them when I stepped out of their display home office.
2. they build very quick, i reckon this has been proved.
3. my concern about Carlisle: i have read the negative reviews on productreview, so many issues about their quality control. so I am not sure if i should keep going with them. I am not in a hurry to move into new property. and I do have requirements to the quality of the house.
1. small company, with cheaper total price (probably, when I get quote will know better)
2. can customize based on my change requirements
3. i cannot find any negative reviews about their quality issue on productreview, actually all the 4 negative reviews were about the time frame or price changes, but no comments about quality.
Could any one give ideas about which one is better in you personal opinion ?
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic
Hussain saharaCarlisle Homes using CovidCarlisle Homes using Covid
Agree with you till some extent, but in my case we have done virtual walk through and doesn't like. At some point we start feeling worthless. As we couldn't see things…
pradeepon4uCarlisle Homes - Beaumont 25 - Easy LivingCarlisle Homes - Beaumont 25 - Easy Living
Hi all, I am in the early stage of choosing a home design and I have my mind on Beaumont 25 which comes under the Easy Living range of Carlisle Homes. I am yet to get in…
Lucky88XCarlisle Homes - TSeries (Crompton26) - Necessary UpgradesCarlisle Homes - TSeries (Crompton26) - Necessary Upgrades
Hello Everyone, We plan on building the Crompton26 on a 400sqm block in Olivine estate. We are happy with the T Series inclusions, but just noticed that CH doesn't…
aussietaCarlisle homes: Should I sign an incorrect document?Carlisle homes: Should I sign an incorrect document?
where you sign make a note referring to correct plans
Lucky88XCarlisle Homes - Fixed Site CostsCarlisle Homes - Fixed Site Costs
Hello Everyone, We're interested in building with Carlisle on our block in Olivine estate (Melbourne North). AFAIK this area is more or less filled with rocks. Any…