Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Elba Kitchens

Page 1 of 1
We are in the final house plans stage and have been told by Hall and Hart homes that Elba Kitchens are there supplier.
Well check product reviews for Elba Kitchens and they scored 1.6 out of 5, really concerned.
Can anyone tell me if their experience.
mwadventure
We are in the final house plans stage and have been told by Hall and Hart homes that Elba Kitchens are there supplier.
Well check product reviews for Elba Kitchens and they scored 1.6 out of 5, really concerned.
Can anyone tell me if their experience.

They supply and install ALL cabinetry for several builders in sydney, which would equate to 1000's of kitchens a year. They have 5 reviews over the past 7 years. I don't think their rating on product review matters too much.

They use and offer all the best quality hardware and materials, it all depends on whether your builder either uses that as standard or offers it to you.
Be cautious interpreting ratings on product review. Many 5 star reviews are not authentic with companies brazenly gaming the system.
Related
12/04/2024
Two kitchens in one house - planning rules

General Discussion

"is it exempt or do I need to get permission from council" Call your Council and ask them

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum