We are currently in the planning phase to build our house. In order to follow the trend we would like to add smart features in our house. What we currently planning is
- Smart lighting - Smart light switches might be the way to go. We know there a lots of smart light bulbs in the market, however, if the wall switch is turned off these bulbs will loose their smart. With smart bulbs we have to stick with one brand but smart light switch is able to work with any kind of lights. Not looking at the cheap low quality eBay product as I don't want to risk electrical stuff.
- Smart power control - Basically control power on and off and schedule timers.
- Smart blind - We want to have smart controllers to control our blind open and close via voice or app also physical control from wall switches.
- Doorbell - Currently looking at Ring, any other good options?
- Security - Hikvision is recommended by some friends, we would like to go for this.
Can anyone please suggest some products for each of the categories above?