Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Biggest house under $300k. Which Builder?

Page 1 of 1
I am trying to select a builder to build me the largest internal living area in the home. My budget is $300k including all site costs.

Please recommend me a builders who can provide me the largest internal living area.
If you go in with,yes to biggest house ,sign please,you will be screwed senseless do your homework first and earn the knowledge you need to help you have a better chance of not getting a building knightmare,it's not advisable to build with such little knowledge,good luck and make your own luck.

Why don’t you get on the internet and do a search of builders that service West Sydney and/or even visit display villages to get an idea of size/inclusions/quality vs price?

Radical I know and definitely not for those who are too lazy to do a fraction of research, but it usually the way things are done. Of course ignore all that and you may be able to start another thread one day about your crap cheap but very large house falling apart.
a big cheap poor quality house
or average size reasonable quality for same price
????????????
beeping thread dig, i keep falling for it
Related
26/04/2024
What's Your Biggest Issue with Windows? Poll

Building A New House

I would really appreciate if if you can complete the poll about windows, if you have a story I would love to hear it. Please share…

20/02/2024
Under house retaining wall

General Discussion

Yeah my reasoning is just that those house posts are designed for vertical load not lateral. I just didnt want to risk interfering with the existing house…

16/01/2024
New house's driveway under CDC ?

Building A New House

you need to make an application to your local council for this as they are the approval authority for driveways cheers Simeon

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum