Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

land elevation brisbane

Page 1 of 1
Hi, wish to elevate the land to road level. how much is the cost and is there any council requirement. how do know how much elevation is requires? building at brisbane. single storey. TIA
If you're building a new house in the Brisbane City Council local government area you can construct retaining and filling without requiring planning approval where it is a requirement to construct the house. Retaining walls over 1m will still require structural certification from an engineer AND a seperate building approval.

Otherwise, filling and retaining may require operational works approval if exceeding 1m in height.

Also, you need to know if you are in flood or overland flow area which may trigger an application to.

MSG me the address and I can check for you.
Related
29/06/2023
Renovation/Extension at Auchenflower, Brisbane.

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hello Josh, This is Irving from PRIMA, we are a manufacturer of the staircase, railings, kitchen cabinets, windows, doors from China. If you have requirement to purchase…

30/06/2023
Certifier and the Brisbane development website

Building A New House

Hi, does anyone have a clue how the Brisbane Development website work in terms of how uptodate the dates on it are (developmenti.brisbane.qld.gov.au). I transfered…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum