Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Big bannaby 33 allcastle homes

Page 1 of 1
Hey anyone here who built their house with allcastle homes? Want to know the reviews?
Hi Fizzy,

We are in the process of building with them. Everything has been good up until the last 10% and it is not really their fault. The tiler has made a right mess of the underfloor heating, to the point that he has had to pull up the tiles and fix it. And it is still not right. We have had to get an independent report done and all the tiles may have to come up again.

The process has been good and I would build with them again, but I would never use Beautiful Tiles again...

Good luck!
JCGC107
Hi Fizzy,

We are in the process of building with them. Everything has been good up until the last 10% and it is not really their fault. The tiler has made a right mess of the underfloor heating, to the point that he has had to pull up the tiles and fix it. And it is still not right. We have had to get an independent report done and all the tiles may have to come up again.

The process has been good and I would build with them again, but I would never use Beautiful Tiles again...

Good luck!

Did they give u a choice of which tiler to use?
Hi,

We quite like the big bannaby 36 ascot and wondered if you could provide a price or some rough guide on the final build price of your home with Allcastle. We are hoping to have our build done with approx 550k - and not sure whether this a realistic budget. We've been to speak with a consultant and they have said this is realistic, however after reading online I'm a bit concerned about costs.

Thanks in advance
Emma
Related
15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

25/04/2024
AllCastle Cashback offer 2023

Building A New House

Was the offer also on their website? If so, you could check the Wayback Machine.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum