Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Fairhaven Homes Breamlea

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone, first time poster here - we are looking at doing a KDR with Fairhaven Homes Breamlea as the front runner for the job. Has anyone else built the Breamlea or with Fairhaven Homes that would like to give me an idea on the experience?

Thanks!
We did a KDR with them a couple of years ago and built the Queenscliff.
We found them reasonable on price and quality and pretty easy to deal with and any issues were acknowledged and rectified fairly amicably.
Hi nicshou,

I have recently built with Fairhaven and would say the experience has been okay. Some areas and people are excellent and others not so much.

There are a few of us over here https://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=91867 discussing our experience with Fairhaven.

Any particular reason why you are interested in Fairhaven and Breamlea?
Related
22/11/2023
Reviews on Fairhaven homes

Building A New House

We are looking to do a KDR with fairhaven homes, Have seen plenty of good reviews about them pre construction and plenty of negative reviews about them during contruction…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum