Building A New House
May 15, 2019 10:45 pm
Yesterday, I signed up with a builder in Adelaide to construct my single storey house. I have upgraded by taking up the diamond package offered by builder.
Post signing I came across another quotation for someone else by the same builder of almost similar house and this another ( diamond ) quotation has some extra set of inclusions and builder did not included them in my quote..
What should I do and how should I deal with builder to get them included in my package as well
Now the difference between two quotations which are present in another quotation and have not been charged for are as follows...
1. Number of power points ( Another client has been given 10 more power points ) and one extra two way switch
2. Bright Lite Mortar including acid wash / pressure clean with raked joints ( white sand used only if available in immediate area )
3. Kitchen fixed splashback window behind cooktop icl lintel Maximum 600H x 2700 W
4. Sheen/ silk/ semi gloss high impact doors and panels( kitchen and vanity ) allowing for 50 panels
5. Raised ceiling to entry of home Square set - no cornice
6. Dropped ceiling or bulkhead to kitchen
any advice, suggestions are welcome
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic
D and C HouseProject builders with top end inclusions as standardProject builders with top end inclusions as standard
We're building with DC Living who have relatively good inclusions compared to the bigger builders like Metricon etc. Having said that, I didn't come across any builders…
suzyrDifference between headline price and quoteDifference between headline price and quote
$100k over I would think is very normal. We built 5 years ago and the price was exactly that...$100k over the original price...we did add some extras in but nothing…
malypetuDifference between site superviser and building inspectorDifference between site superviser and building inspector
Hi There, I've compiled a list of Builder Inspectors and their contact details. I have not added any recommendations or review as I have no employ any of them, that will…