Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Wisdom Homes

Page 1 of 1
Had to pop into our build yesterday to take measurements for some blinds when I noticed our shower screens had been installed. To my horror the nice frameless shower screens I had requested, had ugly glass shelving bolted to them. We never asked or paid for these shelves to be installed. All we wanted was plain frameless glass. The whole point of having a niches and soap dishes installed is so shelving would not be required.

I am right to ask for these to be removed and any damaged glass and tiles to be replaced?

WH are really doing my head in with all their errors. The only thing we haven't had any issues with is our kitchen that's because it was installed built and install by a company that delivers quality and takes pride in their work.
They must have updated their range and this is the latest. They probably have old supply ask them to put the other doors on. I wish I had a shelf like that mine are protruding from the wall tiles and look a bit old hat.
Zorro6
They must have updated their range and this is the latest. They probably have old supply ask them to put the other doors on. I wish I had a shelf like that mine are protruding from the wall tiles and look a bit old hat.

I am not a fan of the glass shelving in showers. We have it in our current shower and really dislike it. It could be an error or they have simply made the assumption we wanted it and put it in. Wish they had asked first.
Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum