Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Recommended builder for block with slope in Melbourne

Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I am looking for a builder that isn’t too much more expensive than the volume builders (we were close to signing up with a volume builder at one stage but they ended up saying the slope was too much trouble for them). We need them to build three detached 25-35sq dwellings on a ½ acre block with a 4m sloping up block to the back of it. The
block is in Greensborough (north-eastern Melbourne). Can be turnkey builders (fencing/landscaping etc) or otherwise. We have designs for the three dwellings too.

Does anyone have any recommended builders that could fit the bill? The going rate seems to be 15-20 per sqm from what I've seen and heard.
Related
25/02/2024
Slope land builders Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi All, We have recently purchased a sloping block (3.5m fall building envelope, 6m overall). Just wondering if you know of any good builders that you would recommend for…

22/11/2023
Volume Builder Recommendations - Sloping block - Melbourne.

Building A New House

i did click it, still couldnt make it out rofl. in any case, doesnt look like too extreme a slope, you may be in luck. Just shoot out some emails to volume builders in…

24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum