Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Tips for PCI with metricon

Page 1 of 1
Hi All, We're coming up to PCI in the next week or two and was wondering if people could pass on their hints and tips in dealing with M? .... and yes, I have an inspector booked !
How did pci go?
Special_K
Hi All, We're coming up to PCI in the next week or two and was wondering if people could pass on their hints and tips in dealing with M? .... and yes, I have an inspector booked !

Special_K

Oh haven’t seen you around in awhile. What did you end up building? How’s the house going?

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Related
18/08/2023
PCI - How thorough were you?

Building A New House

We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports with photos at every stage,…

7/11/2023
Question regarding PCI and H&C Insurance

Building A New House

i would not be signing anything on the day read your contract about when builder submits final invoice generally, have to meet builder within 7 days of receiving final…

6/06/2023
Brick pier replacement methodology / tips

Renovation + Home Improvement

Just be careful with building stability during construction, that is when the structure may be weakened, refer to your engineering drawings for stability methodology.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum