Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Has anyome built with Reward Homes- Riverstone

Page 1 of 1
We bought a block of land and did bit of research on finding right builder who can do two story with above basic inclusions. I came across Reward homes who are based in Riverstone and they can also do customize design with good inclusions and also fits in our budget. Have seen their display home. I really need to get idea on
- How they are
- Do they fulfill promises
- Warranties and time frame deadline
- Material they use

Thanks
My advice would be don’t use project homes, they always take far longer and the quality is never as good. Custom home builders can get the house up in 5-8 months and are usually the same price. They can also assist with plans etc. I know a great builder that works around Riverstone if your interested in getting a comparison let me know I’ll dm you his details.
Jacqui1
My advice would be don’t use project homes, they always take far longer and the quality is never as good. Custom home builders can get the house up in 5-8 months and are usually the same price. They can also assist with plans etc. I know a great builder that works around Riverstone if your interested in getting a comparison let me know I’ll dm you his details.

It's Reward homes not project homes. Do you have idea about this builder? Which builders you are suggesting for customization n providing good quality of materials? Thanks
Yuvi03, Ive no idea about reward homes, however the poster above is just trying to get you to question yourself. No doubt they own or work for the company they are suggesting, more interestingly they have not provided the builders details or anything about their experiences, so please just ignore them.
Look for real life builds on here, that show the good the bad and the ugly..
gogo65
Yuvi03, Ive no idea about reward homes, however the poster above is just trying to get you to question yourself. No doubt they own or work for the company they are suggesting, more interestingly they have not provided the builders details or anything about their experiences, so please just ignore them.
Look for real life builds on here, that show the good the bad and the ugly..

Actually, I’m in Accounting and do not work for the company I am suggesting. I am just giving my own personal opinion which is the point of this forum. I have built with both a project home builder and a custom home builder and I am talking from my own personal experience. If someone asks for my builders contact details I will gladly give them but I’m not trying to advertise for them. I’m merely trying to help someone from going through the same pain I did when building with a project home builder, being promised it would take 6 months, not moving in until 18 months later and having nothing but headaches and variations.

Sorry Yuvi, my mistake I was under the impression they where one of the project builders from the north west who are developing around there. I don’t know about them so wouldn’t comment.
Related
15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum