Thanks gillybean, it's slowly getting there. We did get out slab down in late January so I wouldn't call this one a fast build! But we always knew it would take until at least end of August. With the flooring problem this set us back a bit because they were out of stock of the particular planks we used.
I was talking about an issue with how our Bed2/3 robes were built. We expected them to be taller (not the 1660mm they are) and also to have 4 bottom drawers etc similar to our WIR units. Anyhow after discussions with the builder I decided I would just move on and pay the cabinetry people to make some modifications that gave us some more storage for our two teenage boys.
Images below show the current setup, and what we drew up Google Sketchup and the cabinetry team are putting in hopefully tomorrow:
Existing robe setup in Bed 2 and 3. Single hanging on right side.
This is the modification design we are getting the cabinetry team to make to the robes. We figured the two extra smaller drawers going into the bottom open shelf will give us much better storage for the boys clothes.
Hopefully we can now throw out our old drawer units that we've had for years and are falling apart.