Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

What house did you build and how much did it cost ?

Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys,

I am in Melbourne and i am looking to build my first house. Can you please tell me which house you built, and builder and how much did it cost to build ?
That's a very hard question to answer. Someone might pay 350,000 for a 2 storey house fixed price and another might pay more OR less for the same build.
Depends on inclusions, soil type, engineering, remoteness of the build, current special offers etc etc.
It's best if you get your own soil test then take that to builders for quotes on what YOU want.

Your house cost depends on you and deal with a good builder which builds your with suitable and affordable cost and fulfill all your requirements.
First of all you set your mind What u want to in your house. After this plan all things and tell your requirements to your builder.
You planned your house according to your family members and theirs requirements.
Related
3/12/2023
How much damage to a house before insurance decide to settle

General Discussion

I thought this would be a popular question but I haven't been able to find any similar posts. Perhaps I'm wording my searches wrong? When you have car insurance and the…

31/01/2024
Is swimming pool cost effective to add value to new build?

Building A New House

The last home I lived in didn't have a pool and when i went to sell it the agents were not happy, even telling me to put one in to sell the place. The agents weren't happy…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum